FoodFutureCo is looking to bring on one undergraduate and one graduate level student for its Fall 2018 Fellowship Program.
FoodFutureCo is the first scale-up accelerator for purpose-driven food businesses, including but not limited to companies that deal in: consumer products, supply chain, food hubs, food tech, ag tech, and SaaS. With two cycles per year, FoodFutureCo accelerates 8 to 12 businesses annually with particular focus on companies that hold promise to change the future of food.
FoodFutureCo was started in 2016 by Shen Tong, whose previous accelerator, Food-X, was recognized as one of the ten most innovative companies in food. By working with FoodFutureCo you will learn how to work with a small team while deepening your understanding of social entrepreneurship, and expand your knowledge of start-up businesses.
FoodFutureCo is offering a unique opportunity for motivated individuals to work closely with our core team, EIR and advisor community to get hands-on exposure to accelerator operations, food system design, social entrepreneurship, key industry leaders, and much more. The Fellow will be expected to dedicate a minimum of 10 hours per week towards supporting FoodFutureCo’s programming goals, including but not limited to: the organization and development of program materials, support communications and marketing efforts, community coordination, and outreach.
● Engage our community of nearly 4,000 advisors, mentors, influencers, investors, media, and entrepreneurs through outreach efforts
● Build out a resource database to support our core program assets
● Identify new recruitment pipelines
● Provide operations support
● Support FoodFutureCo’s social media reach, impact, and engagement
● Support media and PR efforts to increase visibility for FoodFutureCo and its portfolio companies
Please email your application (including your resume and a cover letter) to email@example.com.